- There are many accountants and business advisors out there, what makes Total Care Accounting and Business Solutions different?
- How does your guarantee work?
- What types of services do you offer?
- What types of businesses do you work with?
- Where are you located?
- Do you provide total business package solutions? If so, how flexible are your packages?
- What kind of ROI can I expect from working with a Business Advisor?
- Can you teach me how to better understand my business numbers?
- Do you offer tax advice when it comes to selling a business or making investments?
- Can you help me close or deregister my company? What about registering or de-registering for GST, ABN, PAY withholding or Fuel Tax?
There are many accountants and business advisors out there, what makes Total Care Accounting and Business Solutions different?
We are one of the few genuine “below the line” accountants that offer a one-stop full-service solution… bookkeeping, compliance, tax planning, and business advisory. The vast majority of the accounting profession solely focuses on compliance. We help you “look forward” and plan accordingly to free up cash flow and re-invest into key revenue-producing activities that will give you more money, time and peace of mind.
How does your guarantee work?
We are a “below the line” provider that offers FOUR big peace of mind guarantees:
- We GUARANTEE you and your staff will always be treated with professional courtesy
- We GUARANTEE your first visit is completely free and there is no obligation for you to continue using Total Care Accounting And Business Solutions’ services if you don’t feel we’re a good match.
- We GUARANTEE all communications (phone, email, SMS and so on) will be initially responded to within 24 hours where possible.
- We GUARANTEE All information you’re given is up to date and compliant with legislation to our best knowledge at the time.
What types of services do you offer?
We offer services to support you with every aspect of your Business Financial Growth, including:
- Bookkeeping, Payroll & BAS
- Accounting & Taxation
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Business Advisory & Support
What types of businesses do you work with?
We have experience working with small businesses across 35 different industries – including home reno companies, restaurants, couriers, finance companies and more. Our services work for businesses of all structures including sole traders, companies, trusts, partnerships and more. Our business growth and marketing strategies suit for small, medium and large sized businesses.
Where are you located?
We are based in Perth, WA. We are a mobile service and work with local businesses in Perth and surrounding areas. We also have clients interstate and overseas. We prepare and complete returns both electronic and digital.
Do you provide total business package solutions? If so, how flexible are your packages?
Yes! We can support your business with a total business solutions package which includes Bookkeeping, Payroll & Bas, Accounting, Tax Planning AND Business Advisory. We are also flexible, which means we can customise packages based on the level of support you require. For example, if you already have an in-house bookkeeper who does your Payroll & BAS, we can offer Accounting, Tax Planning & Business Advisory only. We also have 3 tiers of support that range from basic to comprehensive. To talk about creating a customised business package book a Free consultation or email us the services you are after.
What kind of ROI can I expect from working with a Business Advisor?
Return on investment varies depending on the company and level of support you invest in. That said, one of our client data shows that we helped to generate 64% of total revenue within first six month of working with us! When you hire us as your Business Advisor, we will work with you to create a comprehensive business plan that maps out exactly how to get to your financial goals and desired ROI.
Can you teach me how to better understand my business numbers?
Yes. Our process helps you better “understand the numbers” and become more financially literate, so you’re equipped to make better long-term decisions. We can even train your in-house bookkeeper and relevant staff how to use necessary MYOB AR software to save on outgoing expenditure if desired.
Do you offer tax advice when it comes to selling a business or making investments?
Yes, we can advise you on all business financial decisions from a tax perspective, including selling your business, buying an investment property, investing in shares and more “below the line” strategies and ideas many accountants avoid.
Can you help me close or deregister my company? What about registering or de-registering for GST, ABN, PAY withholding or Fuel Tax?
Yes, we can do all the above. I know you’re busy so we can either do this in person or through email if you’d prefer.