Strategic Tax Planning
What’s the difference?
Tax planning is a PROACTIVE, forward-looking process that involves the creation of a longterm plan to legally save your business money and free up cash flow.
Tax compliance on the other hand is a REACTIVE process that focuses mainly on what has occurred. A good accountant will maximise your deductions. A “below the line” accountant will complete compliance to a high level plus help you create a proactive tax plan.
Here’s an idea of what areas we may investigate as part of your tax plan:
- Advanced year-end tax effective planning strategies for small businesses
- Year-end tax effective planning strategies for Individuals
- Capital gains – sale of rental property, small business concessions and shares
- GST registration and GST deregistration
- Motor vehicle tax deductions
- Maximising depreciation claims
- And much more
What Peace of Mind!
on her and trust her ability to look after my businesses.”
Manufacturing Business &
'7 STEP GUARANTEE'
- You and your staff will be treated with professional courtesy at all times
- Your first visit is completely free and there is no obligation for you to continue using Total Care Accounting Solutions’ services if you don’t feel we’re a good match
- All communications (phone, email, SMS and so on) will be initially responded to within 24 hours
- All information you’re given is up to date and compliant with legislation
- You will receive courtesy reminders to ensure you avoid ATO penalties for late submissions
- If you’re having trouble making payments, simply get in touch before an invoice is due and we’ll offer you an extension
- BAS clients will be provided with customised balance sheets and P & L statements where appropriate, so you can keep track of your accounts